Thursday, July 09, 2009

Seriously? really? do I have to?

So a dear friend of mine started a blog.  Of course I had to open my big yap and say "oh yeah...I tried that once, but never could stick to it".  Then after hearing her cute blog name (theshinndigs...their last name is Shinn...see it's cute, I told you so) I decided to brag to her about my cute blog name...last name first actually creates a "lovely" word.  So then she tells me I added your blog to my list of faves so get to work!  So here I am.....trying to write my first post since oh...last September or something like that.  


Here I am.  Blog post #2.  Feeling a bit overwhelmed....scared.....silly.  Wondering what makes me think I can be even half the blogger those gals are who I read religiously.  Oh well I've got to start somewhere right so might as well jump right in and start with my usual rambling.  I invite you to join me just be forewarned that I suck at grammar and punctuation and math, although I'm not quite sure what math has to do with blogging but I thought I'd throw in that disclaimer anyway.  And yes, my parents paid private school tuition.....I'm so ashamed.


Oops never mind...So You Think You Can Dance is on right now.  I'll deal with you later BLOG!

1 comments:

Rita said...

Wow! Now YOU'RE blogging too!
You go girl! Way to succumb to peer pressure!
Rita

 
Template by suckmylolly.com