Friday, July 31, 2009

Countdown to 3


As the countdown continues to Molly's 3rd birthday I find myself looking through my iphoto library. Is my baby really going to be 3? I swear, I just HAD her! These are some of my favorite pictures of Molly from her first year.


Newborn baby Molly...so sweet.


4 weeks old and so strong!

One of the first smiles I caught on camera. I took this picture of Molly in her pack and play at the office when she was 6 weeks old.




3 months old.
Before church on Christmas Eve. Molly was 4 months old.



5 months old

5 months old


6 months old

7.5 months old mastering plank!

8 months old and full of personality. She looks so much like Jack as a baby here.


My big girl! 9 months old and ready to walk!



Her 1st birthday invitation.

1 year old!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl. 3!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com